Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Remember Me ?

Well it's been a while, about 7 months, but I have finally returned to the keyboard. For those of you who don't know, or care, I have been absorbed in that faraway land they call Facebook. The Magnetic Brain has been posting the same ol' stuff incessantly over there, so if you are of the Facebook persuasion here is the link : https://www.facebook.com/TheMagneticBrain. There's about 7 months worth of stuff to catch up on so I'll start with this shot of Bill Kolb's Econoline with all four wheels on terra firma. Hope you like it.

8 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back! Just liked the FB page too. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! For what it's worth, I prefer the blog to Facebook, because it's easier to see the fullsize images and to grab them if I see stuff I want to keep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep both pages going with my usual stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's about damn time. See you on the HAMB.

    Love Muttley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. See what you've done ? It's all your fault Muttley ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I care! You have been missed. I do NOT facebook, so welcome your return and wait expectantly for more neato and cool stuff. Thanx!

    ReplyDelete